Welcome to http://www.focusedspender.com, a website owned and operated by Focused Spender LLC, (“we,” “our,” “us,” or “the Company”) a New York limited liability company. The term “Site” refers to http://www.focusedspender.com. The term “User,” “you” and “your” refers to site visitors, customers and any other users of the site.
You must create an account on our website in order to purchase goods or services. We are not responsible for the username and password details of you or others. Do not share your login information with anyone else. In case you forget your password, you can use “forgot password” option in the sign-in section of our website.
Minimum Age: To purchase the goods or services of this website, you must be 18 years of age or older. By using this website and/or purchasing our monthly subscription, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age or older. In the event that you are under the age of 18, you must have the express permission of your parent or legal guardian prior to purchasing any goods or services.
Use of Website and Service
As a user of this website or a user/registrant of any of this website’s services, you agree:
- Personal Use – Your account is solely for your own, personal use. You may not allow others to access or use your account. You may not transfer your account to any other person. You agree that we, as the owners of this website, are not responsible for third party access to your account that in any way results in theft or illegal usage, storage, or sale of your personal information.
- Reporting of Violations – You will immediately contact us when you see (i) any possible violation of the Agreement by anyone, and (ii) any unauthorized access to your account, whether known or not.
- Content Removal – Any information or content you submit to the Services or in the public area will be available to us for monitoring. We keep the right to remove any information that in any way violates any possible law of the Services or any third party.
- No False Information – You agree that every content or information you provide will not be inaccurate, false or misleading. Neither to us nor to any user. If any information or content becomes as such, you will quickly contact us of the change that happened.
- No Advertising or Commercial Solicitation – Our messaging systems automatically scan all incoming [email and other] messages and filter out messages that may appear to be spam. We may also report any incoming email as spam. This can result in IP addresses and domain names being blacklisted. Users may not use our messaging facility or any of our other services to store, copy, relay, send or distribute spam. You must not send any chain letters, spam or junk email to other users of the Services. Furthermore, you agree that the information that you get from the Services will not be used by you in means of selling, advertising and such until the approval of the other user. By agreeing with this you acknowledge the fact that any breach of the terms will cause significant damages to us, that such damage will be hard to assess, and that we may take any action we deem necessary as outlined within these Terms of Service in order to enforce this policy – and that you disclaim any loss as a result of such enforcement.
- No Harassment of Employees or Agents – You agree that you will not harass, pressure or threaten any agents or employees that are responsible with providing the Services to you.
- No Refunds for Information Products – Due to the inherent irrevocability of the transmission of knowledge, refunds will not be rendered for any information products purchased through http://www.focusedspender.com, regardless of your financial situation, viewing of the information product, following of the advice contained therein, or of any other factor. Though Focused Spender LLC strongly believes in the value of the advice found within its information products, results are not guaranteed. Focused Spender LLC disclaims any express or implied warranties.
We reserve the right to withdraw or change website features at any time and by any means without prior notice. This may result or be resultant from a mistake, malware, technical issue, glitches, fraudulence, illegal involvement, tampering, or any other reason that interferes with or prohibits the appropriate conduct of this website, company, or campaigns. However, Focused Spender LLC will not be held liable for these issues or any and all damages they may cause. We reserve the rights to change the pricing structure on any product we choose, at any time and without prior warning.
You acknowledge that all the emails, phone number, credit card and other information you provide us belongs to you and you are not using any fake information.
• When creating a profile, purchasing our membership, contacting other members, posting anything on our social media accounts, or visiting any page, you will NOT:
• Disclose any confidential information about other users without their permission.
• Engage in any kind of offensive behavior (pornography, racism, abusiveness, harassment etc.)• Forward chain letters using our website.
• Use picture that does not belong to you. You are not permitted to impersonate anyone.
• Infringe any third party’s rights.
• Upload any malicious software, virus etc that could disrupt the working of system tools, servers, networks.
• Try to sell other users’ information to third parties.
• Try to access our services through automated robots, or conduct attacks such as Denial of Service.
• Promote products/services on our website.
Personal Identifying Information (“PII”)
PII means information about you that specifically identifies you. This includes the following types of information: your name, email address.
Non-Personal Identifying Information
We may collect non-personal identifiable information (“NII”) about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How We Collect Your Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, a name and an email address.
Communication Through Comments
General Data Protection Regulation
If you are in the European Union (EU), you have specific rights under the General Data Protection Regulation. If you choose to provide us with information, you may ask us at any time to delete the information, with which we will comply in a reasonably timely manner if we have not independently chosen to delete the same information prior to your request. In either case, you will be advised accordingly. You may request a copy of any computer file compiling your information, to the extent we have collected it, and such file will be provided to you in a commercially reasonable period, if it has not been previously deleted, as noted above. You may ask us not to process your data, or to share it with any entities that would do so. Please note, however, that there is no known sharing of any data by our company with third parties, and outside of the unlikely possibility of subpoena, other court order, or legally compliant government investigation, no desire to do so. If you have consented to the processing of your personal data, you may withdraw that consent at any time – though please note that processing that had occurred prior to such withdrawal would remain legal in retrospect. The information that is asked from you is intended only to fulfill the requirements to form a contract, and no additional information gathering or processing will be required than must be for that purpose. If you believe that our company has failed to adhere to your rights under the GDPR, you are entitled to file a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority. Our company does not, to the extent that the term can be reasonably understood, engage in large-scale data collection or processing, and so does not have an appointed specialist Data Protection Officer or employ any representative physically located in the EU and designated as the point of contact for the EU government on these matters.
Our website uses advertising remarketing services. Our remarketing service is provided by Facebook and Google and other companies that show ads on websites across the Internet. With remarketing you may see ads for our products you have previously looked at. For this to happen, Google and/or Facebook uses technology that is activated when a visitor lands on a web page and a unique “cookie” is placed in their browser.
We use Google Analytics to collect information about the use of our site. Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that helps website owners understand how visitors engage with their website. Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. These cookies are used to store information, such as the time that the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before and what site referred the visitor to the web page. Google collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit our site, operating system and browser type; it does not your name or other identifying information. We then use the information to compile reports and to help us improve our site. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site – for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page.
Web Browser Cookies
Our Site may use ‘cookies’ to enhance User experience. A cookie is a small piece of data or text stored in your computer or mobile device by your web browser. Your web browser places cookies on their hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about them. You may manage how your browser handles cookies by adjusting its privacy and security settings. Browsers are different, so refer to instructions related to your browser to learn about cookie-related and other privacy and security settings that may be available.
We follow the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). Our website is not designed for use by anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect PII from a child under the age of 13. Please contact us if your child has provided personal information to us and we will delete the information. If we discover on our own that a child under 13 has been accessing our website, we will delete this information soon after we discover it.
How We Use Collected Information
We will use this information to:
• operate, maintain and improve the Site and our services;
• provide you with interest-based communication, offers, and promotions for products and services from us;
• process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
• respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
• perform analytics and conduct consumer research;
• send you reminders, security alerts, technical notices, updates, support and administrative messages, service bulletins, marketing messages, and requested information; and
• provide news and information we think will be of interest to you.
Business Transfers or Company Changes
Focused Spender LLC reserves the right to disclose, transfer, or license any and all information related to the Site, including PII, to a subsequent owner, co-owner or operator of one or more of the Sites or any portion or operation related to part of one or more of the Sites; or in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, or restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our interest and/or assets or other corporate change, including, without limitation, during the course of any due diligence process.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate and industry-standard encryption data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. However, no method is transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
While Focused Spender LLC makes every effort to protect your personal information shared through focusedspender.com, you acknowledge that the personal information you voluntarily share through focusedspender.com could be accessed or tampered with by a third party. You agree that Focused Spender LLC is not responsible for any intercepted information shared through Focused Spender LLC without its knowledge and permission.
Additionally, you release Focused Spender LLC from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of such intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others for marketing purposes. We may provide your PII to vendors, business partners, and trusted affiliates under the following who provide services with regards to our website (such as payment processors, shipping companies, United States Postal Service and other service providers) or with whom we jointly offer products and services. We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Mailchimp to power our newsletter. We also use Facebook Pixels and Google Analytics to help us understand how our visitors use the Site.
This Site, its original content, features and functionality are owned by Focused Spender LLC are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property and proprietary rights laws.
Managing Your Personal Information
You can access, update and delete your PII you provided to us or by managing this information through an online account (if you have one) or by sending us an email at email@example.com. You may choose not to receive e-mails from us by following the instructions contained in any of the e-mails we send or through the unsubscribe link at the footer of all e-mail communications. We manage e-mail lists through a list management system. Unsubscribing from one list managed by us will not necessarily remove you from all publication email lists. We may still e-mail you non- commercial emails related to your account and your transactions on the Site.
We will retain your PII for as long as needed to provide you services and to maintain a record of your transactions for financial reporting purposes. Your information may be retained in electronic form, paper form, or a combination of both. When your information is no longer needed, we will destroy, delete, or erase it. If you have questions or are experiencing problems unsubscribing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE FOCUSEDSPENDER.COM WEB SITE IS PROVIDED BY FOCUSED SPENDER LLC ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, FOCUSED SPENDER LLC. DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER KAMILAH O’BRIEN NOR FOCUSED SPENDER LLC. MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED: (I) AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE FOCUSEDSPENDER.COM WEB SITE, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED THEREON; (II) THAT THE FOCUSEDSPENDER.COM WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; (III) AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CURRENCY OF ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, SERVICE, OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH THE FOCUSEDSPENDER.COM WEB SITE; OR (IV) THAT THE FOCUSEDSPENDER.COM WEB SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM OR ON BEHALF OF FOCUSEDSPENDER.COM ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. FOCUSEDSPENDER.COM DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE ACCESS TO THE FOCUSEDSPENDER.COM WEB SITE OR ANY RELATED SERVICES. THE OPERATION OF THE FOCUSEDSPENDER.COM WEB SITE MAY BE INTERFERED WITH BY NUMEROUS FACTORS OUTSIDE THE CONTROL OF FOCUSED SPENDER LLC.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL FOCUSED SPENDER LLC OR KAMILAH O’BRIEN BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE FOCUSEDSPENDER.COM WEB SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO RELIANCE BY A USER ON ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THE FOCUSEDSPENDER.COM WEB SITE OR THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES OR EMAIL, ERRORS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, WHETHER OR NOT RESULTING FROM ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO FOCUSEDSPENDER.COM’S RECORDS, PROGRAMS, OR SERVICES. USER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT, MERCHANDISE, AND SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE FOCUSEDSPENDER.COM WEB SITE.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO A USER, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO SUCH USER, AND SUCH USER MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Products and Services
All the products or services made available on this website are intended solely for personal or small business use. You may not transfer, re-sell, assign, or dispose of any service without the prior written consent of the company. We reserve the right to cancel any membership if it appears that it is of fraudulent or inappropriate nature. Prices, promotions, and campaigns are subject to change without prior notice.
We do not guarantee any measure of accuracy of our content and information on our website or any associated social media platforms. We do not guarantee accuracy for any warranties, liability, or any other damages caused by violation of this agreement. The following is a list where we do not offer accuracy:
Any form of warranty posted on any terms or through any medium which might be implied by law.
Any form of liability attached to any loss or damages from using our website. Said loss or damages have no limitations and result from the posts of other users, by using our website, or any hyperlinks or advertisements that are in any way associated with our website. They can include:
○ Data loss
○ Monetary loss
○ Contract loss
○ Company loss
○ Information breach
○ Income loss
Updated OCTOBER 3, 2018.